Our vision is to foster sustainable ecologies and encourage and enhance the beauty of the natural habitats throughout the Myrtleford District. We are a conduit for community education and welcome the young to participate in our projects.
Landcare Myrtleford is a not-for-profit organisation comprising local community members actively caring for the land and water that sustains us. The purposes of the association are:
- Empowering individuals and the broader community in their efforts to improve biodiversity and build resilience in Australia’s food and farming systems
- Encouraging sustainable management of natural and productive landscapes
- Building resilient ecosystems and communities.
- Being a voluntary and self-supporting organisation
- Encouraging our members to be active and involved
- Utilising the experience and abilities of our members in caring for the local natural community