- provide a friendly alternative to supermarket shopping
- give our growers a fun place to sell to their community
- provide ethical, high quality local and sustainable food
- encourage our local people to eat seasonally
- empower our community to move to local sustainable buying
- build a resilient local community
- connect our locals with food, where it comes from, what it is, what is natural and what is not
- connect our people with the land
ABOUT HUME MURRAY FOOD BOWL
Hume Murray Food Bowl manages the Farmers’ Market and is a non profit incorporated association.
We’ve been in operation for over 18 years, becoming incorporated as an association in 2004. We are member run, led by a voluntary committee voted in by members.