This walk has 3 options for exploring the track that we are lucky to have in the heart of Albury.
- Walk from Jindera Gap to the Botanic Gardens in the morning.
- Walk from the Botanic Gardens to Jindera Gap in the afternoon.
- Walk both ways with lunch at the Botanic Gardens.
Both ways is about 26km and has about 800m of height gain. Halve that for an idea of each way.
The grading is for one way. Both ways would be grade 4.
The walk, is mostly on 4WD tracks and has lots of ups and downs.
Please ring me to discuss this walk.
Also note the early cut off date as there is some organization to do re ensuring everyone has a ride home.
- Grade 3 Medium
- Leader: Bernadette
- Phone: 0419241687
- Final booking date: Sunday 3rd September
- Key risks & hazards: The tracks can be slippery as they are gravel. Bring walking poles if you usually use them. For more information and updates about BBC activities, check www.borderbushwalkingclub.com.au