We are a group of like-minded people from a diverse range of backgrounds that seek to preserve the historial and natural heritage of the Reserve.
We aim to:
- Preserve the area as a native flora and fauna habitat
- Eradicate weeds and revegitate those areas with indigenous plants where it is appropriateto do so.
- Assist Parks Victoria and DEPI in the management of the reserve including walking tracks, signage and furniture.
- Maintain and highlight the cultural heritage of the area.
- Foster awareness and enjoyment of the reserve by engaging with community organisations and the broader public.