Featuring Speakers | Stalls | Plants | Light refreshments
GUEST SPEAKER: Merryle Johnson, from Country Farm Perennials, Gippsland, hardy and unusual plants for sale. Credit card facilities available
Program ( $5 for all presentations)
- 10am Worm farms
- 10.30am Vertical succulent gardens
- 11am Plants for hot frosty gardens
- 12noon Flower arranging and Reedy Creek Band
- 1.30pm Inspiration from gardens overseas and at home
- 3pm Bonsai
Knife sharpener Bring your secateurs to be sharpened.
Plasticwise Yackandandah will have a stall, and is focusing on two key elements:
- Disrupting the cycle, how we can change our behaviour and not produce waste. Reusing and recycling plastic to minimise landfill.
- The stall will be show casing Grace’s Place, the Thai restaurant in Yack, who are moving away from takeaway plastic bags and containers.
Join us to learn how to make a newspaper bin liner, take part in a quiz and find out about recycling soft plastics.
When: Sunday 16 September, 10am – 4pm
Where: Osbornes Flat Hall
Directions: from Yack, take Myrtleford rd, travel 2.5km, left into Osbornes Flat Rd, travel further 3km
Contact: email@example.com or ph 0260271723Download Flyer