You are invited to a two-part special gathering of the Wodonga Urban Landcare Network (WULN), all from the comfort of your own home!
Find out what’s happening with our Network, Groups and projects, share and learn something new, and see those friendly Landcare faces all together again, even if just on screen.
We will be using Zoom to meet online this quarter and encourage anyone who is not familiar with this user-friendly online meeting platform to join the pre-meeting ‘Introduction to Zoom’ session with Karen Retra.
All are welcome to join both training and gathering. Anyone wishing to join in needs to RSVP using the link below to let us know which parts you will attend. We need your RSVP to be able to send you the right links and instructions.
Introduction to Zoom: 6 – 6.30pm Monday May 18th 2020
Zoom Host Karen Retra will get you connected using Zoom on your computer, ipad or smartphone, and take you through the basics of joining a meeting and using your video and microphone to contribute.
If you can’t make this session, you can request to do it another time. RSVP https://forms.gle/Y6EogfUeR5zmrJKN8
WULN Network Gathering: 7.30 – 9pm Wednesday May 20th 2020
Zoom Hosts: Karen Retra and Anne Stelling
- Welcome and Zoom housekeeping
- Facilitator update: Supporting Network, Group and Individual member capacity
- Friends of Federation Hill group Showcase
- Telling our stories in many different ways: The Network’s approach, a taste of different digital options for groups and how you can use them to engage the general community
- Restoring Habitat Linkages: A review of our multi-year DELWP project as it draws to a close
- Using Google Groups
- Around the Traps: Group updates – Group representatives 30 minutes.
- Close 9pm