Join us to explore the quiet revolution happening in housing development in Australia showing the potential to transform the way housing is conceived, funded and designed.
- Innovative housing models here and overseas
- Energy efficient, low maintenance, lower cost housing for:
- older people wanting to downsize
- young people wanting to enter the housing market
- single parents
- ageing in place
- Housing models where homeowners share communal spaces and facilities to reduce costs and build community
- Funding models for like-minded people to collaborate to create the housing they want at a lower cost
- KATHERINE SUNDERMANN, Associate Director at MGS Architects
- ANDY FERGUS, Urban Designer at the City of Melbourne
- TIM RILEY, Founder of Property Collectives
- ANNETTE NUCK, CEO Yackandandah Health
- IAN SCHOLES, Manager Planning, Indigo Council
See flyer for more information.