Life is too short to be looking for STUFF!
Learn how to create order in your time and space, without costing the earth.
We will share our tips on
- How to declutter without pulling your hair out
- How to identify treasures
- How to let go of the emotional STUFF!
- How to responsibly let go of unwanted items
- How to create beautiful harmonious homes to live the life you want, without costing the earth
Presenter: Tanya Lewis, Eco Organiser®
Cost: $35.00 or $59.95 includes a signed copy of STUFF OFF! Suffocated by clutter, practical tips that won’t cost the earth to rid your life of clutter.
This is an Albury Wodonga Sustainable Living Festival event brought to you by City of Wodonga, AlburyCity and their major Festival partners – OzGreen Energy (http://www.ozgreenenergy.com.au) and Halve Waste (halvewaste.com.au). For more information including listing of all Festival events see: wod.city/SLF2017