Join us for a walk & discussion with wildlife ecologist, Chris Tzaros, who will be talking about the benefits of connecting native vegetation corridors in our farming landscape.
Topics that will be discussed will include:
- Connectivity in the farming landscape
- What corridors function best?
- What species should we be targeting with corridor establishment?
- What is the most practical and cost-efficient way of creating corridors?
- Managing corridors and determining whether they are working
A light lunch & cuppa will be provided
Please RSVP to email@example.com or call Judy on: 0417 858 533Download Flyer