Get creative and make a miniature habitat garden in a pot for Wodonga Show’s Garden and Produce Section 2020. Prizes for adults and children – a great children’s activity over the summer holidays!
• Entry Fee: Free.
• Gardens for wildlife miniature garden in pot can be made up of cuttings or plants and needs to incorporate Australian native plants and an Australian wildlife theme.
• All exhibits to be brought to the Wodonga Show Pavilion between 4.00-5.00pm, Friday 13 March 2020.
• All exhibits need to be labelled with entrant’s name, age if under 18 years and phone number.
• Please collect exhibits between 4.00-5.00pm on show day (Sat 14 March 2020) or make other arrangements with the steward (Lee Beaumont) before show day.
• Any exhibits not collected by 12.00pm Sunday 15 March 2020 will be donated/disposed.
• Enquiries Lee Beaumont, Ph – 0414779180.
Miniature pots can include wildlife but should also display
other aspects of a habitat garden, for example native plantings, biodiversity, water sources, leaf litter, hollows and basking spots.
1. 17 years and under first prize (champion) – $20
2. 17 years and under second prize (reserve) – $10
3. 18 years and over first prize (champion) – $20
4. 18 years and over second prize (reserve) – $10
This competition is being held by Wodonga Urban Landcare Network in conjunction with the Wodonga Show Society,
with the generous support of a Victorian Landcare grant.