The Albury Wodonga Sustainable Living Festival (now in its fourth year) will return to Wodonga this November, and is set to be bigger than ever. We’re providing a regional sustainability experience, giving community and businesses simple tools to improve their sustainability, helping our environment and saving you money.
The main attraction of the festival will be the fair on Saturday November 18th at Junction Place. The area will be abuzz with activity including:
- Two tiny house experiences
- Farmers market
- Additional market stalls featuring sustainable products and services
- Talks (see our separate listing – Sustainability Talks at the Goods Shed)
- Speed date a sustainable designer, energy efficiency expert or permaculture guru – get one on one advice
- Cooking demonstrations with Masterchef’s Julie Goodwin
- Sustainable fashion and art competition
- Kid’s activities
Entry is free!
For information on our other Sustainable Living Festival events visit:
The festival is brought to you by Wodonga Council and AlburyCity, and proudly sponsored by OzGreen Energy, Halve Waste and WAW.