A better future is not only possible, but necessary, and we must build it together. Come to Activate Albury-Wodonga to connect with others and learn how.
Right now, we are being thrown into climate chaos, caused by big coal and nature-wrecking corporations, the billionaires who profit from them and the politicians they have bought.
Enough is enough. It’s time to take back power, and work together to create a world that’s good for everyone and every living thing.
So join us on Saturday 26 & Sunday 27 October for a weekend of training and community organising at Activate Albury-Wodonga!
At Activate, you’ll connect with other people from your community who care about protecting our living world, and learn the skills you need to make lasting change both locally and nation-wide.
What will happen at Activate:
- You’ll connect with like-minded people and learn from each other.
- You’ll learn about ACF’s theory of change to build people power, change the story and fix the system – and how local groups fit into it and can help win big national campaigns.
- ACF staff Bethany Koch & Phoebe Rountree will train you in:
- How to run a local group with clear and effective roles to support each other, avoid burnout, create good strategy, and have fun!
- How to have powerful and effective conversations.
- How to build local power to grow our national movement for change.
- We’ll share:
- Resources and connections to help you move forward.
- Lunch, snacks, and lots of stories!
Come to Activate and you’ll walk out energised, skilled and connected with others, ready to be part of a powerful local group engaging in national campaigns and running local campaigns of your own.
For more information and bookings visit: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/activate-albury-wodonga-solving-the-climate-crisis-through-people-power-tickets-73766035197